Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ironman Eve

Well race day is finally here! We were able to get all of my gear down to Ironman Central today. Everything is ready (I hope). We are preparing a carb load spaghetti dinner. I am then off to a hotel to get some good rest tonight. I need to be at the race start at 5:00 am to get marked and ready. Swim starts at 7:00.

The final word on links for watching:

http://www.ironmanlive.com/ for video access to the race.

http://www.ironman.com/ should have links to for tracking me online with the timing chip updates. You can look me up by last name or by race number 1055.

www.myathletegps.com/track

user name : ma2
password: ma2

click on my name and follow along. My gps chip number is 153 and the icon is a black traingle. (my name should be added later tonight).

Thank you for all of your support and prayers along the way. Please pray for a good restful night of sleep. God willing , I will find the finish line sometime between 8:00 and midnight.

No comments: